Tuesday 21 August 2018

THE UNDEAD ARE A-COMING!

Wow. I realise I haven't updated this blog in almost a year.

There's reason for this though, as I've been busy with my New Big Book which will take a look at revenants, vampires and other nasty undead beings from all over the world. The title is simply "The Undead" (or "De odöda" in Swedish). It'll be out in a month or so - just in time for this years Gothenburg Book Fair. 

I'll write a more exhaustive article once it's out, but until then here's the cover and some previews from the tome.


THE SWEDISH COVER


STRIGOI

LAMIA


SUCCUBUS


GHOUL


For those of you interested in more frequent updates I recommend checking out my public facebook page, where I post stuff on a regular basis: https://www.facebook.com/johanegerkranspublic/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.